[What are the delicious ways of dried daylily?
】 _How to do_How to do
Dried daylily is also known as lilac in the life, which is rich in nutritional value. Dried daylily is different from fresh daylily. Dried daylily has many methods and has a unique taste. It can be cooked, fried or soup.They are all very good. Regular consumption of dried day lily can supplement human nutrients and prevent some physical diseases, which is very good for the body.
Dried day lily is delicious because it is dried yellow flower, so it must be soaked, and then burned to make the yellow flower more flavorful.
(‘Required ingredients’) 200 grams of dried daylily, 50 grams of lean pork, moderate amount of green onion and ginger, half a teaspoon of pepper, peppercorn powder, 2 tablespoons of raw soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt, half a spoon of old soy sauce, clear soup 1Small bowl.
(‘Procedure steps’) 1. After soaking daylily in warm water for 1 hour, drain the water for use, chopped onion ginger, and small peppers for later use.
2. Pour soybean oil in a wok. After the oil is boiled, add pork, green onions, ginger, and small peppers and stir-fry. Add pepper powder.
3. Stir-fry the day lily and stir-fry evenly. Pour into the broth and cook for about 10 minutes with the lid open. Continue frying.
4, until the water in the pot is dry, add the seasoning and you can get out of the pot.
(‘Tips’) 1. The clear soup here can be replaced with water, or you can add some chicken soup, so that it tastes better.
2. For brewing daylily, it is generally necessary to add warm water bubble.
3. When frying this dish, don’t drench too much water; if the soaked water is completely drained, the fried daylily leaves will be much lighter.
4. Do not add too much water during frying.
How to eat dried daylily: The method of cooking dried daylily is one of many materials. Although the amount is not too much, it can still meet the needs of the market.
deal_h3 (‘required ingredients’) 200 grams of duck blood, 10 grams of dried agaric fungus, 100 grams of lettuce, 20 grams of dried daylily, 30 grams of dried oil bean skin, enoki mushroom, 100 grams of luncheon meat, appropriate amount of soybean sprouts, 100 grams of fat sausage, 100 grams of louver, 2 scutellaria baicalensis, 100 grams of yellow throat.
(‘Procedure steps’) 1. Soak the fungus and day lily, and cut the sea pepper.
2. Add 100 ml of Zhu Wuyou to the pan and heat to a low heat. Put the spice of spiced oil into the pot and boil slowly.
3. Prepare another pressure cooker, add one beef stick and one bone into the water, add the onion and garlic to boil the steam, and then cook on low heat.
4. Wash and change all the ingredients and cut them into slices of the same size for later use. Sturgeon shredded with cooking wine, soy sauce and starch.
5, chopped minced bean paste, chopped green onion and minced.
6. After half an hour, the contents of the oil pan turn brown, remove all the solids, and pour the watercress sauce, minced onion, ginger, and garlic.
7, add watercress sauce once, add hemp pepper, white sugar and fry over low heat.
8. Pour the fungus, daylily, and lettuce into the scallops in order. The daylily and fungus can be cooked for two minutes, and the lettuce can be hot.
The amaranth part is first cooked and then scalded, and finally the anchovy.
9. After the bean paste is fried, add pepper powder, cooking wine, extremely delicious, balsamic vinegar, and finally add bone soup, salt, chicken powder and boil. At this time, you can turn on the medium heat. After the soup is opened, heat the ingredients.Add (lettuce, bean skin, catfish can be added later), and boil for a few minutes to taste.
10. Prepare another oil pan, add the oil and red oil in it, simmer the peppers with a low heat, turn on the high heat before pouring the pan, pour the oil and peppers into the Mao Maowang of the container, add coriander or chives to garnishJust fine.
1. Acupuncture is suitable for cold dressing (should be cooked first), fried, wonton soup or as ingredients.
2. It is not advisable to stir-fry separately.
3. In addition, it should be better to use cold water.
4. Fresh daylily contains colchicine, which can cause symptoms of poisoning in the implantation tract, so it cannot be eaten raw. It must be processed and dried. Stir it with boiling water before eating, and soak it in cold water for more than 2 hours.Heat thoroughly and do not eat too much each time.