Five wonderful tonic work vitality
Five wonderful tonic work vitality
Do you have job burnout?
If the following symptoms exceed three, you will have a tendency to burnout!
I just want to go to work. I have no enthusiasm for the work. I am very busy and empty. I have no achievements. I feel that my work has no future. I always want to open a travel website when I go to work. But I always have no time for vacation.I always feel that the boss ‘s locomotive is difficult for customers to see. If my colleagues are not pleasing to the eye, I always wonder if I am in the wrong line. I feel that the content of the job is boring. I often think of resignation. I changed jobs.Up to 70% of office workers have been attacked by “burnout”!
Burnout is like a chronic disease. It has only mild symptoms at the beginning, and is unmotivated and less motivated. However, once we ignore it for a long time, we turn around one day and we realize that we can no longer call back enthusiasm and feel no sense of work., Even more helpless, feeling violently struck!
All these emotions will lead to more stagnation and weakness in the workplace.
However, in the face of the downturn in the general environment, it is difficult to find a good job. Compared to the heroic resignation, he patted his ass and walked away. I believe most people still think that it is more practical to find a way to work happily.
Are you tired?
Occupational burnout can occur for the following reasons: 1. Salaries cannot be broken: When the first salary of the fourth grader is similar to the salary of young people who just came out of modern society, do you thinkWhat about the future of work?
2. I don’t see the hope of promotion: When there is little room for job growth and there is no clear and breakable goal in daily work, it will make people lose their enthusiasm and confidence for the job at the beginning.
3. Conventional and simple work content: The change of work content is small. After regular adaptation and familiarization, things will get faster and faster, but more time will be given each day.
At the same time, it also means that the challenge of work is gradually disappearing, and we are tired and tired of the content of work.
4. Interpersonal breakthrough: In the workplace, although the ability to work is important, the interpersonal relationship with colleagues and supervisors can not be ignored, and taking into account the best state.
5. Self-achievement motivation improvement: For people who have higher intentions at work, they often work very hard and change themselves to set ambitious goals.
When the actual situation and the target gap fall, there will be a sense of frustration to overcome, and job burnout will quietly rise.
6, panic about self-awareness: I am afraid that I am inadequate, I am afraid of layoffs, I am afraid that my colleagues are afraid of panic. In all ages, all walks of life will encounter.
It is usually beneficial to have a moderate sense of tension in your work, but being too nervous and worried may cause excessive psychological pressure.
Finding new motivation for work “Heart disease must be treated with heart medicine”, this sentence is also very applicable to burnout.
1. Physiologically: When you feel burnout, taking a moderate rest, relaxing, and temporarily leaving the work environment pressure is the fastest way to relieve it.
Compared with men, women are more successful when they are under pressure and can seek other ways to relieve stress. Drinking afternoon tea, being a SPA, and hanging out with friends to chat can all achieve the effect of expressing work stress.
On the other hand, because of the influence of traditional education, men need to be strong in the workplace. When they encounter job burnout, their external performance is more depressed.
It is recommended that you start with getting out of the stressful environment and try to go beyond seeking assistance and shift your focus.
2. Psychologically: “Being busy” is one of the easiest reasons for people to feel tired, so only rethinking work directions and goals and finding what you really want to do is the most important thing for job burnout.
Young workplace workers are most likely to have the problem of “don’t know what they really want to do”, but in fact, no matter at what stage, they should find their true interest, and then stride towards the goal afterwards, and be able toGo more down the road.
3. Personality: If you always get used to thinking first and foremost, and accumulate frustrations on your body, you will not get out of the dead end.
When faced with work irregularities, in addition to maintaining an optimistic mind and possessing appropriate pressure adjustment skills, the body can naturally develop resistance to stress.
4. Experience: In fact, job burnout is often related to life experience and workplace experience. Young novices will encounter job burnout, probably because they have not found a job they really want to do.Job burnout may occur due to salary or promotion space issues.
If there is a problem with the work content, it is recommended that you can directly discuss with your supervisor or seniors, and learn more from other people, which is a secret technique to quickly accumulate experience in the workplace.
5. Conceptually: When you feel burnout, “turning thoughts” and “multiple thinking” are the most important ideas for everyone.
No longer “working for work” to find the true meaning in work and life.
When you find the meaning and value of your job, no matter what you do, you will feel that you are a very important screw in society, and naturally you will not have job burnout.
For example: In Japan, no matter what kind of profession, people value their work very much, even if others don’t pay attention, they will seriously and surely complete their duties. This is the importance and importance of self-career.
Actually, the symptoms of burnout are about work 1?
Appears in about 2 years. When you encounter symptoms of burnout, first slow down a bit, let yourself rest and breathe, and then re-check your work content and results. If you are in the right direction, you can regain your work pleasure.And value.
However, if you find that your current job is not really your favorite, you can also observe your own process in this way, go back to the next direction, and then move towards your new job goal.
From the long-term experience of observing workplace dynamics, supervisors do not want to find someone who works for work, or an employee who seeks work in order to avoid the previous job. Only by keeping the work ambition and enthusiasm forever can we abandon tiredness, laziness and createWin-win.